Friday, April 10, 2009

Email Scam 13 - Barati Parinaz

"Message from Mrs. Barati Parinaz" from P. Baratiirn

Beloved ,

I am sincerely very much delighted to write this message to you therefore I will like you to read it with understanding . Please I want to know if you can be able to assist me regarding to the content of this message. My name is Mrs. Barati Parinaz I am an Iranian origin with Canadian nationality, born in the year 1970. It was sad that my husband passed away in 2006.

I am writing to you seeking your assistance to retrieve our fund from gardenage company for investment. Frankly, I need your advice on a matter of great concern, I can't speak to you on phone because I am deaf. My late husband left a sum of ($6.5M) Six million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a box and deposited in one of the security company which the box have been transferred to Abidjan before his death. I went back to Iran from Canada due to my late husband relations informed me that they need my presence to be able to share his properties which I obey. But the uncle later process on trying to change all the documents of the assets to his name and he is holding all my travel documents as I am writing to you now.


Therefore I need your help if you can assist me to retrieve this money so that the money can be transfer to you also you will make an arrangement to enable me get a visa to travel out from this country to join you in your country so that I will have a bright future.

Finally I plead with you to consider the danger of my life to enable us come to a conclusion on how you can handle this project. Also I have all the document concerning my existence.

Hoping to read from you.

You're blessed.
Mrs. Barati Parinaz .
Email; p.baratiir@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment