Sunday, May 17, 2009

Email Scam 53 - Desmond Idrissa - Sierra Leone

from: Desmond Idrissa
reply-to: desty_idrissa@w.cn
subject MESSAGE!!!

Good day,

First and foremost, I must solicit your
strictest confidence in this transaction
and I pray my decision to contact you will
be given genuine approval considering the
fact that we have not known each other
before, I wish to use this opportunity to
introduce myself to you.

My name is Desmond Idrissa the son of late
Mr. Tino Idrissa who was a gold merchant
from Sierra Leone before he was murdered in
cold blood. I and my mother are currently
in Ghana in respect of claims of our
consignments containing $8 million five
hundred and twenty five thousand dollars
which my late father deposited with a
security company in Ghana and we want to
relocate these consignments to your country
for onward investment due to constant
communal crisis coupled with market
instability facing Sierra Leone that is why
we want to relocate and invest our monies
abroad.

For your assistance, we shall reward you
most generously for this kind humanitarian
assistance you are about to render.
Therefore, I want you to lecture me on how
best we can invest this money in your
country because my late father told me that
it will be dangerous to invest the money in
Africa to avoid suspicions and due to
market instability coupled with economic
and political instability facing African
countries that is why we want to invest
abroad.

We have all the vital documents covering
the deposit and ownership of the consignment
which I can send to you through fax or email
on request. Forward to me your direct Tel/Fax
numbers and full contact information so that
we can have a perfect communication as deemed
necessary and please get back to me through
this Email: des_idrissa@w.cn so that we
can give you details on this prospect.

Best regards,
Mr. Desmond Idrissa
Email: des_idrissa@w.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment